If you love doing Yoga regularly, you definitely need a Yoga mat. There are many different types of yoga mats in the market. Choosing the best yoga mats according to need is not very easy. Aurorae Yoga Mat is a strong competitor in Yoga Mat market but not as expensive like Jade Harmony Yoga Mat or Manduka Prolite Yoga Mat.
Aurorae Yoga Mat is slip-resistant and perfect for the people who just started doing yoga or regular Yogi. This Eco-friendly 5mm Thick, 72″ Long, 24″ Wide with Focal point Icon will help your Focus on different types of the Yoga pose. It is a great mat for Pilates or aerobics and perfect for outdoor activities like fishing or camping.
About Aurorae Company: Aurorae is actually a family business, yoga mat company founded in 2009 by Yoga student and cancer survivor, Dennis Ingui.
Aurorae has established yoga mats that could draw out the potential within all of us. They pushed their engineers to develop color designs that replicate the natural phenomenon & energy sources of Northern Lights and original unique impression prints that analyze your focus and mood. Each individual mat has a singularity of its own. The company wants customers to be pleased and comfortable with this mat
Aurorae Yoga Mat Features
|The Thickness of the Mat is 1/4", 72" Long, 24" Wide with Rising Moon Focal point Icon with brightening Colors|
|Durable, Lightweight, Odorless and Easy to Care for/wash|
|Mats have been tested and Safe/Non-Toxic.|
|No Phthalates, Phenols, PAHS, Latex, Silicone or Rubber|
|Aurorae all-purpose yoga mats are for men, women, and kids. At 72"x24" and 1/4" inch,
|As I said before it’s great for Pilates or aerobics, outdoor activities.|
|Customer Satisfaction is company’s main Goal. They Provide 2 Year Guarantee.|
Aurorae Yoga Mat – Tips for Yogi
- Wash your mat down with a soft brush & a non-oil based soap or detergent, then rinse off. Repeat if necessary
- Hang dry outside in sun if possible. Do not put in Dryer
- Wash your hands with soap and water before class to reduce any natural oils in your hands.
- Do not use creams or oils on your hands or feet before your practice
- Always keep a towel near you to wipe away any perspiration.
- If possible, use an Aurorae Yoga slip free rosin bag to absorb any perspiration and increase gripping power.
- To keep your mat fresh and clean spray Aurorae Organic Mat wash directly onto the mat
Aurorae Yoga Mat is very comfy mat and appropriately priced. The mat is not too soft so you can keep the balance as well as not too thin so your knees, elbows or any other bones won’t hurt when you try to lean on them. It is very firm enough for balance poses while providing a nice cushion for floor work. You will have a hard time deciding which one to pick because the company has provided so many beautiful colors and prints to choose from. If you are a light yogi then I highly recommend this Mat.