- 1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes, 10, Electric Blue/Sheet Rock
- 2. Under Armour Men’s Charged Pursuit 2 Running Shoe, Mod Gray (102)/White, 10 M US
- 3. Saucony Men’s Cohesion 11 Running Shoe, Navy/Slime, 10 Medium US
- 4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 22 Running Shoes, 13, Graphite Grey/Lime Zest
- 5. Saucony Men’s Cohesion 12 Running Shoe, Black/Black, 9
- 6. Brooks Men’s Ghost 12, Black/Pearl/Oyster, 10 D
- 7. Saucony mens Cohesion 13 Walking Shoe, Black/White, 10.5 Wide US
- 8. Brooks Launch 8 Black/Ebony/Grey 13 D (M)
- 9. ASICS Men’s Gel-Contend 5 Running Shoes, 12, Indigo Blue/Silver
- 10. Nike Men’s Race Running Shoe, Black Total Orange Particle Gray White, Womens 10
1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes, 10, Electric Blue/Sheet Rock
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner – This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
2. Under Armour Men’s Charged Pursuit 2 Running Shoe, Mod Gray (102)/White, 10 M US
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Lightweight, engineered mesh upper is extremely flexible & breathable, with strategic support where you need
- Foam padding placed around your ankle collar & under the tongue for an incredibly comfortable fit & feel
- Comfort sockliner takes the shape of your foot with added padding in the heel for ultimate cushioning at heel-strike
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Grid supportive cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole
- Supportive upper overlays
4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 22 Running Shoes, 13, Graphite Grey/Lime Zest
- 3D Print Upper – Increases forefoot support and comfort
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology – ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR Outsole – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
5. Saucony Men’s Cohesion 12 Running Shoe, Black/Black, 9
- Successor to the Cohesion 11 GRID technology with VERSAFOAM cushioning Durable rubber outsole for even your toughest workouts
- Supportive rubber overlays Shoe Category: Neutral Pronation: Neutral
- Water Resistant: No Waterproof: No
- Offset: 12mm Heel Stack Height: 29mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17mm Weight: 9.3 oz. | 264 g.
6. Brooks Men’s Ghost 12, Black/Pearl/Oyster, 10 D
- THIS MEN’S SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability – yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad – an integrated system of shock absorbers – will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
7. Saucony mens Cohesion 13 Walking Shoe, Black/White, 10.5 Wide US
- Grid technology with VersaFoam cushioning Durable rubber outsole for even your toughest workouts supportive rubber overlays shoe category: neutral pronation: neutral water resistant: No waterproof: no offset: 12mm
- Technical Athletic Shoes
8. Brooks Launch 8 Black/Ebony/Grey 13 D (M)
- THIS MEN’S SHOE IS FOR: The Launch 8 is for neutral runners who want a lightweight shoe with a fast, fun, ride. Durable enough for training but light enough for race day, the Launch 8 is designed to keep up on every run. Predecessor: Brooks Launch 7.
- NEUTRAL SUPPORT: Streamlined yet cushioned, with neutral support, this shoe hits the sweet spot between a race flat and a standard trainer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: Brooks lightest BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning provides a fast ride without any extra weight – perfect for days when you are working on your speed.
- BREATHABLE AND SLEEK FIT: The new one-piece mesh upper creates a closer-to-foot-feel that is more breathable than ever before.
- QUICK TRANSITIONS: The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly. Newly added blown rubber in the forefoot propels you forward for a faster ride.