You must be familiar with a squat rack if you are a gym guy. This article is actually about the best quality cheap squat racks. But first, you have to know what it is and why it is essential in your home gym.
Generally, a squat rack can be of various forms like cage-like shape, stands, etc. You can use it to hold the barbells in a suitable position so that you can efficiently utilize the barbells and ensure more protection.
With a good quality squat rack, you can be able to deal with a full-body exercise. After all, squat itself is a kind of full-body training. If you have a home gym, you should keep it.
It will make it possible for you to do Romanian deadlifts for back and legs, standing shoulder press, Up-right barbell row, military press, bench press, and many other useful and practical exercises.
If you want to have an easy-to-transport-type rack, I will suggest you not to look for a cage. Stands are excellent and easy to transport. But if you have a big size home gym, then a cage is the best idea.
However, here, I have tried to compress a list of the 6 best and cheap squat racks available and affordable. So, you don’t need to think much about where to buy the squat rack and get it quickly.
- 1 6 best but cheap squat racks:
- 1.1 1. Yaheetech Adjustable Squat Rack
- 1.2 2. F2C Portable Squat Rack
- 1.3 3. TDS Squat Cage
- 1.4 4. Gymax Power Cage Rack for the home gym
- 1.5 5. Marcy Cage Squat Rack
- 1.6 6. Goplus Adjustable Standard Squat Stands
so, how much are squat racks?
I know you are searching for inexpensive but good quality squat racks. Cheap does not mean the product will be bad quality or won’t be long-lasting. If your requirements are not long, then you will find a squat rack budget under 70. On the other hand, if you want a squat cage with lots of updated features, it may cost you 300 to 400 dollars. Bellow, I have discussed six cheap squat racks that features are high but budget-friendly.
6 best but cheap squat racks:
|Yaheetech||21 x 19x (44-70)" (LxWxH)||480 lbs||Click here to check price|
|F2C||17.7"(L) x 20.1"(W) x 41"-66" (H)||550 lbs||Click here to check price|
|TDS||48.5" x 48" x 82.5"||1000 lbs|
|Gymax||44"x 46" x 84"||450 lbs||Click here to check price|
|Marcy||52.5 x 46.5 x 82.8 inches||300-lb||Click here to check price|
|Goplus||42"- 67"||390lbs||Click here to check price|
So, let’s have a look at them, and I hope you will soon find out the best squat rack or stand for you.
1. Yaheetech Adjustable Squat Rack
To keep your barbell at a perfect height that will make your squat easy, you need an adjustable squat rack. So, meet Yaheetech Pair of Adjustable Squat Rack, one of the best cheap squat racks for the barbell. This fantastic rack is perfect to look at, and it includes many amusing features.
• A set of two-piece metal and durable squat racks.
• Can hold over 480 lbs.
• You can adjust the rack height from 44″ to 70″.
• Includes 14 adjustable height holes.
• Good suit for your home gym and also for any commercial gym.
• Includes safety pin on each post.
• Offers anti-skid footpad.
How much does yaheetech squat rack cost?
This squat rack is affordable if you have a budget of around 70 or 75. This stunning and durable rack is capable of providing your home gym perfection. So, if you are interested in it, I can guarantee that you will love it.
2. F2C Portable Squat Rack
Let’s have a look at another awesome portable squat rack, the F2C Pair of Adjustable frame. It is also one of the best cheap squat racks you can buy for your home gym. So, it is affordable and available everywhere. So, you don’t have to think much about where to buy a squat rack. However, let’s have a look at its features.
• A right combination of two adjustable racks.
• Can hold up to 550 lbs.
• Let you adjust the height from 41″ to 66″.
• Provides durable end caps made with rubber to protect the floor.
• Offers 13 positions to adjust the heights.
• Good for a home gym.
How much F2C squat rack cost?
This 550 lbs squat rack does not ask too much, and you can get this equipment within 55$.
So, now it’s up to whether to choose it or not. But I think you should rethink it as it is a very inexpensive rack and all the features are useful for providing excellent service.
3. TDS Squat Cage
Now, meet a cage with extreme loaded capacity, TDS Power Rack or Squat Cage. It is really a great option for you because it is durable, easy to use, and budget-friendly. This amazing rack has come with a handful of impressive features. Let’s have a look at them.
• Much durable as it is made of 11 Gauge Steel Tube.
• 31 holes to ensure the adjustment.
• Capable of holding over 1000 lbs.
• It is not easy to transport because it is over 150 lbs.
• You can use it for dealing with squats, bench presses, inclines, seated and standing military presses, and so on.
So, how much this TDS squat cage cost?
Affordable if you want a cage but expensive if you need a squat stand.
As it is a big size cage and so, you have to think again before you choose it up. But if your home gym is exclusive and not tiny in size, then it is the best one for you.
4. Gymax Power Cage Rack for the home gym
Gymax has presented another must-have cage for your home gym. To keep this rack, you must have a big size exercising room. However, this stunning cage is durable and has many accessible and useful features. So, let’s have a look at them.
• It is black in color and steel made cage.
• Looks excellent and durable.
• Provides 14 holes for perfect adjustment.
• It can lift over 450 lbs.
• Good for the exercise of the chest, back, arm, and legs muscles.
• You can change the height of the barbell from 18″ to 68″.
How much Gymax power cage cost?
You can get this all in one exercise station if the budget under 300. For me, it is one of the most beautiful stations based on its price. This cage features everything, so if you can increase your budget a little bit, you will get the best power cage at your home.
This power cage is handy and trendy. For a full-body exercise, it is an excellent solution for you. So, now look at the size of your home gym and think of it as a suit or not. If it is, then you can rely on it.
5. Marcy Cage Squat Rack
Now let me introduce you to a fantastic barbell stand, offered by Marcy. It is Marcy Cage Squat Rack, which is specially designed for pull up and push up. This stunning cage is also a suitable one for a big size home gym. However, this impressive squat rack is also one of the best inexpensive and cheap squat racks. However, it includes several fascinating features.
• It is 42 x 60 x 66.5 inches in length, width, and height.
• It is coated with sleek gray powder.
• You can adjust the height from 44” to 60”.
• It can hold over 300 lbs.
• It is straightforward to transport as it is only 90 lbs.
• Safety lock and screws are also available here.
How much Marcy squat rack cost?
This easy to transport squat rack will cost under 200$. The rack looks very beautiful, and it features something different from the other. I love the design and features. I think this product will enhance the beauty of your home gym.
As a power case, it is lightweight and very affordable. I recommend this stunning cage for being so simple in design, and for it is perfect for the home gym. So, you can give it a try on it.
6. Goplus Adjustable Standard Squat Stands
Goplus squat rack is the last one, I will mention as another breathtaking pair rack for your home gym. It is affordable and one of the best available and cheap squat racks in your town. Again, it is very light in weight, and so, you can move it very quickly. Now, you can have a look at the features of this stunning and inexpensive squat rack below.
• Can hold up to 390 lbs.
• Adjustable barbell stand and the height range is from 42″ to 67″.
• Made of Heavy-Duty Steel.
• Good for pressing, bench, and standing.
• Safety catch bar is also available.
• Rubber end caps are here for protection.
How much Goplus Squat rack cost?
This rack is not very expensive. The company provides a 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee. So, you can buy this product with confidence. They also ensure you that you will be super impressed with the high quality and durability of their dumbbell stands.
It is really a great thing you can bring to have a perfect home gym. It is budget-friendly and has transportable pairs of stands. So, I will recommend you to pay a deeper concentration on it because it is just awesome.
Again I want to remind you to pay concentration on your needs. Just decide what you need if you need a transportable one like stands or a cage for more facilities. However, the decision is now entirely up to you. I hope you are concern about your essence and you will get the best one for you.