- 1. Advances in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Astronomy (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- 2. Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride™ Trainer for Glutes Workout with Training Video
- 3. Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical (LT1)
- 4. Elliptical Assembly
- 5. The Plant Paradox Cookbook: 100 Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free
- 6. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Air Walk Trainer Elliptical Machine Glider w/LCD Monitor, 220 LB Max Weight and 30 Inch Stride
- 7. 30 Minutes to Fitness: Home Gym Intervals with Kelly Coffey-Meyer
- 8. NordicTrack RW900 Rowing Machine with 22” Touchscreen and 30-Day iFIT Family Membership
- 9. Schwinn Fitness 430 Elliptical
- 10. Nautilus E616 Elliptical
1. Advances in Machine Learning and Data Mining for Astronomy (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
2. Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride™ Trainer for Glutes Workout with Training Video
- WHY SQUAT: Squats are not only effective for building an insanely strong lower body, but also because they deliver a number of ancillary physical benefits, including increased hormone release and improved flexibility.
- HOW IT WORKS: Tone the lower body by using your glutes, quads, and hamstrings to push down to a squat. Work your shoulders, back, and chest as you push yourself up through every rep. Skip the weights, this squat trainer will reduce the amount of stress on the knees and joints that occurs when you squat incorrectly. Adding this to your workout will help you develop a proper form to get the perfect squat.
- TRACK YOUR FITNESS: The LCD monitor tracks your calories, scan, time, and count. This trainer gives you the freedom to add or remove tension, the three elastic bands can be clipped on or off the seat to adjust to any fitness level.
- WORKOUT VARIETY: Not only does it offer the ability to do a full-range squat but you can also add variety by doing high, median and low zone squats pulses. Non-slip foot pedals
- CONVENIENCE: Easily store almost anywhere in your home. Remove the knob, fold, and store; as easy as 1, 2, 3. Its self-leveling pedals help you to get in and out of the bike in a breeze. Stable end caps prevent any movement to ensure you have a stable and safe workout.
3. Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical (LT1)
- ZERO-IMPACT EXERCISE: Ideal for all fitness levels. The naturally-reclined seated position eliminates stress on the joints and back and reduces body fatigue while delivering a total body, fat-burning cardio workout. A great exercise option for those with Arthritis, Parkinson’s or MS.
- WHISPER-QUIET, FLUID STRIDE: The natural striding motion follows a smooth, linear path to protect your knees and joints. A simple turn of the dial takes the near-silent variable magnetic resistance from zero to intense to accommodate a range of goals.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: Dual power motion works your upper and lower body simultaneously, engaging all major muscle groups to build strength and burn more calories. Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms for added intensity.
- SMART DESIGN: Track progress with the easy-to-read, battery-powered digital console; device stand and water bottle holder; convenient transport wheels.
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE ENGINEERING: Friction-free linkage system means long-lasting use; Low-profile 54″ x 38″ footprint.
4. Elliptical Assembly
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied elliptical per product instructions
- Product should be in the room where it is to be assembled before provider arrives. Moving product after assembly is not included
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer’s bins unless customer declines
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- This service does not include haul-away of products or trash
5. The Plant Paradox Cookbook: 100 Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free
6. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Air Walk Trainer Elliptical Machine Glider w/LCD Monitor, 220 LB Max Weight and 30 Inch Stride
- AIR WALK TRAINER: The non-slip pedals will help simulate a slow walk or work up to a full run while maintaining a continuous motion capability without interruption. 30-inch stride length.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: The air walker exercise machine targets muscles in your arms as well as your legs. When you maintain an upright posture on the machine, your abdominal muscles will work as stabilizing muscles increasing your stability and endurance
- LCD MONITOR: Informative LCD monitor displays time, count, total count, calories, and scan. Step up your comfort with the adjustable abdominal pad. Move it up and down to ensure proper support and placement.
- AEROBIC TRAINING: Aerobic exercise increases cardiorespiratory fitness, which is one of the 5 essential components of physical fitness. With just 20 minutes sustained in the air walker, it can help you lose, control or maintain your weight
- SPACE SAVING: When not in use, fold the product and pedals up to 1/2 the length (15L x 19w x 61.5H) for easy storage
7. 30 Minutes to Fitness: Home Gym Intervals with Kelly Coffey-Meyer
- Factory sealed DVD
8. NordicTrack RW900 Rowing Machine with 22” Touchscreen and 30-Day iFIT Family Membership
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- 22” HD Interactive Touchscreen Display streams on-demand iFIT workouts into your home directly on your rowing machine; Adjustable Console Angle for a variety of training both on and off your equipment
- 26 Digital Resistance Levels; Your iFIT Trainer auto-adjusts your smart rower’s resistance for an optimized workout that meets your goals and realistically simulates famous bodies of water
- Innovative SpaceSaver Design; Your rower folds in half after your workout for compact storage; Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity; Link your Bluetooth headphones to your rower for an improved experience
- 250-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 50.4” H x 22” W x 86.5” L
9. Schwinn Fitness 430 Elliptical
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 22 preset workout programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts
- Dual Track 2 LCD screen displays offer increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
10. Nautilus E616 Elliptical
- With enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, users can set, track and monitor progress with popular app-based tracking tools
- Explore the world and discover 50+ global routes that auto-adjust in real time to your speed (Explore the World subscription required)
- 20″ Precision Path stride length for a variety of users
- 25 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts